Experts in data analysis and interpretation, speech protocol development and analysis
Was developed through extensive collaboration with the pharmaceutical industry and academic partners in USA, Europe, and Australasia.
- Our tests are trusted for use within Phase 0 to Phase IV clinical studies.
- All data storage and capture complies with strict privacy and regulatory requirements.
- Built to work within an FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system.
- Built with AWS, a HIPPA compliant system.
- Systems have been audited, validated, and built within SDLC.
- IT infrastructure products according to IT quality and security standards, including ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 9001.
Redenlab was founded in 2017 based on evolving industry demands for the objective measurement of meaningful outcomes in clinical trials and clinical research. The clinically motivated work from their scientific team led by Professor Adam Vogel PhD focuses on cognitive-linguistic function, motor speech and voice, alongside the validation of methods for collecting and analyzing speech. This deep understanding of the clinical need for better assessments as well as knowledge of the clinical trials industry was the catalyst for the development of our robust, evidence-based, speech biomarker platform.