CLOSED: Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist – REMOTE/WFH
The Marketing Specialist will support, improve, and implement technologies, systems, and processes for generating inbound leads and nurturing them with highly personalized content that helps convert prospects to customers. They will partner with and unite sales, operations, and science in pursuit of a common goal to expand Redenlab’s market share by optimizing the process from awareness to adoption. As part of the marketing team, they will support the production of LinkedIn copy, livestream customer events and external corporate communications and digital campaigns.
- Manage technology implementations and integrations of key marketing systems to generate, nurture, triage, and report on prospects and leads.
- Manage email marketing efforts including drafting and programming announcements, drip campaigns, event invitations and newsletters (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Monitor and report on multi-channel campaigns across events, social/sponsored posts, paid search and email to optimize performance; provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements.
- Train and support business development and science team members in the use of marketing technology platforms and associated processes and workflows.
- Partner with science and sales to utilize business intelligence platforms to identify and nurture new leads (e.g., GlobalData, Zymewire, Clinicaltrials.gov).
- Coordinate company participation and sponsorship of key industry conferences, customer events and other corporate functions, supporting event planning needs and preparations.
- Coordinate internal company communications including updates to corporate intranet, messages from leadership team, and general employee notifications.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to generate and nurture new leads.
- Support the needs of other departments and key partners, specifically event/project management and marketing operations.
- Track related expenditures in line with annual budgets for marketing programs; research and evaluate vendor solutions and manage relationships and performance.
- Prepare and report on marketing activity and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in science and / or medical industry.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities and experience.
- 2+ years in marketing or business development operations role.
- Hands on experience and confidence navigating email marketing systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in content development for marketing materials (eg: blogs, LinkedIn, brochures, website content, etc.).
- Worked closely with and supported sales/science teams.
Skills, knowledge, and Specialist Expertise
- Metrics-focused marketer who has a deep interest in and skillset for analysing and understanding data to inform marketing and business development decisions; results-driven with a strong interest in lead generation and nurturing.
- High proficiency working within LinkedIn, email marketing platforms, and marketing automation tools; experience reporting on results of campaigns and programs.
- Customer service oriented; able to support various corporate departments and work collaboratively with external vendors and partners; experience working with sales teams and an interest and mindset for enhancing sales efforts and success.
- Proclivity for written communication in many forms including marketing emails, blogs, website content, social media posts, and whitepapers; capable of conveying complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand, and digestible terms.
- Creative and strategic thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized, able to effectively prioritize activities to support multiple simultaneous projects.
- Self-motivated and proactive while also being a strong team player; able to make meaningful working relationships with others.
- Comfortable suggesting and implementing measures to enhance marketing operations; offers solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with Redenlab business objectives.
- Commitment to personal development and career progression.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, LinkedIn, google advertising, and google analytics are essential.
Who we are
Redenlab is an agile biotechnology company based in Melbourne, Australia with team members in the USA and Europe. We are global leaders in speech analytics in clinical medicine, having pioneered this important type behavioural testing for the pharmaceutical industry. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused speech neuroscience groups.
Redenlab embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Redenlab is an equal opportunity employer.
Schedule: Part time / Casual