Last updated: June 1, 2018
REDENLAB PTY LTD (“Redenlab”) respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
1. Information you give us
Some visitors to Redenlab’s website may choose to interact with it in ways that require them to provide us with personal information. The amount and type of information that you provide will depend on the nature of the interaction. If you wish to receive additional information about Redenlab as a company or about its products or services we may ask you to provide information tailored to facilitate these requests including: your name and email address, organization name and reason for inquiry. The contact form also has an optional field if you would like to provide additional information. This information is not made public. You are free to leave the contact form blank.
2. Information we receive from passive use of our website
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information:
• To communicate with you about our company, products or services.
• To improve our products or services, including our website.
• To maintain and administer our website.
• To evaluate the quality of our products and services.
• To comply with our legal, regulatory, compliance or auditing obligations.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected.
HOW AND WHY WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Redenlab will not disclose your personal information without your consent to do so, except:
• To carry out the purposes for which you have provided it to us;
• In the context of a sale, amalgamation, re-organization, transfer or financing of parts or some or of Redenlab’s business; or
• For purposes of research and development where your personal information combined with all or some of the personal information of other users and such aggregated data no longer contains personal information.
We do not permit third-party advertisers to display their advertisements on our website.
Redenlab’s website is intended for users eighteen (18) or older. It is not in any way designed to attract children. If we discover that a person under the age of eighteen (18) has submitted personal information to our website, or that someone has inappropriately done so on their behalf, we will delete such information from our databases as soon as practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
TECHNICAL, PHYSICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE SECURITY
We have implemented commercially reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Methods of protection include: physical measures (e.g., locked filing cabinets and restricted access to offices); organizational measures (e.g., security clearances and limiting access on a “need-to-know” basis); and technological measures (e.g., the use of complex passwords and encryption of data at rest and in transit).
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
1. Access and Correction
You may at any time challenge the accuracy and completeness of your personal information and have it amended or corrected as appropriate. In any such case, Redenlab may request that you provide identifying information sufficient to verify your identity and ownership of the information. Any such identifying information shall be used only for this purpose.
2. Receipt or transfer
You may at any time request to receive one copy of your personal information and to have your personal information transferred to a third-party. In any such case, we will, where technically feasible, provide it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Please note that this right of portability applies only in limited circumstances, such as: where we are processing personal data on the basis of your consent or pursuant to our contractual agreements with you, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to request that Redenlab permanently delete your personal information when:
• we no longer need your data for the purposes for which it was collected;
• we have been processing the particular data based only on your consent, you withdraw your consent, and there is no other legal ground for us to continue processing;
• you successfully object to the processing of certain data (see “Objection” below);
• the data has been unlawfully processed; or
• erasure is required by law.
This right will not apply where continued processing of your personal information is necessary for:
• the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information;
• compliance with applicable law;
• performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in Redenlab;
• for reasons of public health;
• certain types of archiving that is in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes; or
• the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Although Redenlab may remove most personal information, such as contact information (email, etc.), we cannot remove certain records which we are bound to keep by law or by codes of conduct or other authority.
4. Objection and Restriction
HOW DO I EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS AND OPTIONS?
If you wish to take any of the actions described above, please do so by contacting us as described below. We will attend to your request promptly and will respond within a reasonable time.